- WIN A SWIFT EDGE -
WORTH OVER £49,000!
Designed to inspire a new generation, Swift's new motorhome will have you on the edge of your seat.
Simply complete the entry form below to be in with a chance of winning a brand new Swift Edge motorhome and a year's annual subscription to Swift Command Tracker, plus 30 nights camping and a year's membership with The Camping and Caravanning Club.
Scroll down for your chance to win.
If you do not see the entry form below, it may be due to pop-up blockers or the tracking settings in your web browser. Go to your browser's privacy settings and turn off the option labelled 'Ask sites not to track me'.
Full details of why we need this is given in the T&Cs below along with alternative ways to enter.
*Win a Swift Edge - Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is free and no purchase is necessary. The promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity to verify eligibility conditions.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over. Persons attempting to obtain multiple entries via other means will be disqualified.
3. Not open to employees of the Swift Group, their agents, or anyone connected with this promotion.
4. You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the competition. Swift Group may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from us on our website www.swiftgroup.co.uk/win-an-edge. You should check the terms regularly and if you enter the prize draw after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
5. The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to the promoters. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will use your personal data for the administration of the competition, and with your consent, to provide you with details of the promoter’s services and products. For more information about the promoter’s data protection policies please go to:
You may withdraw your consent from individual promotors at any time by following the unsubscribe details contained within their communications.
6. The prize is:
- A Swift Edge motorhome
- A year’s annual subscription to Swift Command Tracker
- A year’s membership to The Camping and Caravanning Club
- 30 nights camping with The Camping and Caravanning Club
7. The Swift Edge Motorhome will include a Living Pack incorporating a Microwave oven, Status 570 TV Aerial, Exterior Door Flyscreen, Winter Pack and more. Drivers Pack and Cab Air-conditioning not available.
8. Camping must be booked with the Camping and Caravanning Club directly. Availability is on over 100 UK Club Sites only. Club Site rules and booking conditions apply, including minimum night stays. All bookings must be complete by 31st December 2021. Bookings subject to availability. Prize includes hard standing with electric, any other pitch type or service may incur an additional fee.
9. Every competition entrant will also receive via email a 10% voucher off the cost of a Swift Go Motorhome hire, redeemable at the time of vehicle collection. Only one voucher may be redeemed per hire. The motorhome hire must be booked with Swift Go by December 31, 2020. The motorhome holiday must be taken and the vehicle returned to Swift Go by December 31, 2021.
10. Swift Go motorhome hire Terms and Conditions apply.
11. No monetary alternative to the stated prize is available and the prize is non-transferrable.
12. The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The closing date for the competition is October 31, 2020. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions, or that are incomplete or altered, will be disqualified.
14. Lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted and proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
15. The promoter reserve the right to alter the rules and the terms and conditions, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
16. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner will be notified by telephone, email or post within 21 days of the draw taking place. The prize must be collected, the location of collection will be agreed between the winner and Swift Group.
18. If we are unable to contact the chosen winner within the 21 days following the draw or if the winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be selected at random.
19. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoters and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoters as a result thereof.
20. Winner’s Publicity. The Winner accepts that the Promoters will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use his/her name, county of residence, interviews and submitted materials for the purposes of announcing the Winner and for related promotional purposes.
21. The winner’s name may be obtained within 28 days of the closing date, for a period of six months, by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘Win a Swift Edge’ Competition’ to Marketing, Swift Group Limited, Dunswell Road, Cottingham, HU16 4JX.
22. The following multiple Promoters, are Joint Data Controllers for the purpose of the competition
- Swift Group Limited, Dunswell Road, Cottingham, HU16 4JX
- The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH
23. Any clause in these terms and conditions that shall be deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
24. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Why do we need your browser tracking turned on? - At Swift we use a CRM system that only deploys forms on the specific URLs we provide. That's why we need browser tracking turned on, so that our CRM knows you are on the correct website and not a replicated version. If you would like to enter this competion, but would not like to disable browser tracking (even temporarily) then you can of course contact us direct at the address given in point No.21 of the T&Cs and we will happily enter you into the draw manually. Pease make sure to provide your First Name, Last Name, Postal Address, and Email or Telephone number so we can contact you if you are winner.