Head meets the heart
Your head says you need a motorhome that’s durable, functional, comfortable, safe and secure. Your heart wants great looks and a great choice. With Swift Group you can have the best of both worlds with the backing of a company established over 50 years.
- Significant advancements in design and storage that optimise your living and sleeping space and comfort
- A host of money saving developments including solar panels and use of low energy lighting
- Alde or Truma dual fuel heating and hot water for optimum performance
- Swift Command System system developed with Sargent Electrical
- Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics to help shape the bodyshell for better fuel consumption
- Unique enhanced SMART Plus construction system
- Rigorous safety testing at Millbrook including crash testing, cold chamber testing down to minus 15oC and beyond, put prototypes through conditions most products will never have to experience in a life time, all part of the Swift ethos to deliver the best product possible to you
- One-piece balanced panel GRP side walls
- Assured build construction with a manufacturer backed, free 10 year bodyshell warranty standard on all coachbuilt motorhomes
- Grade III classification of thermal insulation for all year round comfort.
- Sprung beech slats for comfortable seating and sleeping
- Regency 100% bleach cleanable carpets designed to repel everyday spills, stains and dirt
- Exclusive Duvalay Duvalite mattresses on fixed beds with memory fibre technology
Grade III classification means the interior warms up from minus 15°C to 20°C in under 4 hours and the water system still works. Crucially Swift Group proves this by using cold chamber testing, not just by mathematical calculation as many manufacturers do.
Duvalay Duvalite is an innovative mattress made with lightweight memory fibre technology. This hypoallergenic fibre remains as comfortable as memory foam but has many other benefits. Helping eliminate heat retention it gives superior temperature harmony, excellent pressure relief and is durable and resilient. It is resistant to dust-mite and is 100% recyclable. Being ultra light weight it also contributes to significant weight savings.
Safety and Security
- All Swift products are certified by the National Caravan Council to ensure they are both legal and safe
- All Swift motorhomes have European Whole Vehicle Type Approval to ensure compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety requirements
- Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker fitted as standard on all Swift Motorhomes as part of the Swift Command System
Style and Choice
- Modern desirable looks inside and out
- Models from entry level to top of the range luxury to cater for a wide range of budgets
- Choice of motorhome vehicle weights starting from 3.3 tonne
Established for over 50 years
- Experienced company with over 50 years of manufacturing knowledge and dedicated long serving craftsmen
- Europe’s No1 manufacturer of Caravans, Motorhomes and Holiday Homes
- Swift Group undertakes what is probably the most extensive research and testing programme in the industry to ensure the design team can create products that set the industry standard for style, value and practicality.
- Recycling waste and reducing carbon emissions is a fundamental part of the Swift ethos and initiatives are always underway to achieve further improvements wherever possible
- At the forefront of product design with exceptional style, inside and out, just wander into any Swift to see for yourself
Dedicated Customer Care
- We believe our after sales and customer care are the best in the industry – check out our customer testimonials
- Swift Connect - A multi million pound investment programme in online technology enables dealers not only to order online, including spare parts, but also to check product availability and delivery dates
- Swift Talk – Swift Group’s own dedicated social media site is the industry’s most popular social networking site with over 17,000 members. Swift Group staff monitor the forum and answer questions daily, providing invaluable help and support where they can to customers. A number of key suppliers and dealers are also active Swift Talk forum members too
- Connect Direct - Our exclusive after sales service for the ultimate in customer care. It is an online system, which provides each owner with a personal profile, with the ability to make the experience of owning their caravan even more unique.