Head meets the heart
Your head says you need a caravan that’s durable, functional, comfortable, safe and secure. Your heart wants great looks and a great choice. With Swift Group you can have the best of both worlds with the backing of a company established over 50 years.
- Unique SMART Plus and SMART HT construction system
- Rigorous safety testing at Millbrook and cold chamber testing down to minus 15°C and beyond puts prototypes through conditions most products will never have to experience in a life time, all part of the Swift ethos to deliver the best product possible to you
- New balanced panel side walls with GRP outer and inner skins. GRP is more impact resistant than aluminium and can be easily repaired, ensuring long lasting good looks, securing your investment for the future
- Assured build construction with a manufacturer backed, free 10 year bodyshell warranty as standard on all caravans
- Significant advancements in design and storage that optimise your living and sleeping space and comfort
- A host of money saving developments including improved fuel efficiency and use of low energy lighting
- Truma dual fuel heating or Alde heating
- Swift Command System, developed with Sargent Electrical, on all ranges
- Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics to help shape the bodyshell for better fuel consumption and safer towing
- Grade III classification of thermal insulation for all year round comfort
- Swift AirWave or Cast bedding for ultimate comfort
- Sprung beech slats for comfortable seating and sleeping
- Regency 100% bleach cleanable carpets designed to repel everyday spills, stains and dirt
- Exclusive Duvalay Duvalite mattresses on fixed beds with memory fibre technology
Grade III classification means the interior warms up from minus 15°C to 20°C in under 4 hours and the water system still works. Crucially Swift Group proves this by using cold chamber testing, not just by mathematical calculation as many manufacturers do.
AirWave bedding gives a sleek silhouette to the seat cushion whilst providing just the right combination of support and cushioning. The unique construction gives the feel and comfort of a mattress topper when the cushions are turned over for bed make up (features on Challenger and Eccles).
Duvalay Duvalite is an innovative mattress made with lightweight memory fibre technology. This hypoallergenic fibre remains as comfortable as memory foam but has many other benefits. Helping eliminate heat retention it gives superior temperature harmony, excellent pressure relief and is durable and resilient. It is resistant to dust-mite and is 100% recyclable. Being ultra light weight it also contributes to significant weight savings.
Safety and Security
- All Swift Group products are certified by the National Caravan Council to ensure they are both legal and safe
- All Swift caravans have European Whole Vehicle Type Approval to ensure compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety requirements
- Security including a Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker as part of Swift Command System ( Subject to annual subscription)
Style and Choice
- Modern desirable looks inside and out
- Models from entry level to top of the range luxury to cater for a wide range of budgets
- Caravan weights to suit a wide range of tow cars
Established for over 50 years
- Experienced company with over 50 years of manufacturing knowledge and dedicated long serving craftsmen
- Europe’s No1 manufacturer of Caravans, Motorhomes and Holiday Homes
- Swift Group undertakes what is probably the most extensive research and testing programme in the industry to ensure the design team can create products that set the industry standard for style, value and practicality.
- Recycling waste and reducing carbon emissions is a fundamental part of the Swift ethos and initiatives are always underway to achieve further improvements wherever possible
- At the forefront of product design with exceptional style, inside and out, just wander into any Swift dealership to see for yourself
Dedicated Customer Care
- We believe our after sales and customer care are the best in the industry – check out our customer testimonials
- Swift Connect - A multi million pound investment programme in online technology enables dealers not only to order online, including spare parts, but also to check product availability and delivery dates
- Swift Talk – Swift Group’s own dedicated social media site is the industry’s most popular social networking site with over 17,000 members. Swift Group staff monitor the forum and answer questions daily, providing invaluable help and support where they can to customers. A number of key suppliers and dealers are also active Swift Talk forum members too
- Connect Direct - Our exclusive after sales service for the ultimate in customer care. It is an online system, which provides each owner with a personal profile, with the ability to make the experience of owning their caravan even more unique.