***Swift Talk is now closed***
After a successful ten years as the central hub of the online Swift community, we have sadly taken the tough decision to close down Swift Talk. This follows a thorough review of the site, which identified areas of the forum that have strayed from the positive, inclusive environment we are so committed to maintaining for all our followers.
The review also considered the growth of user groups on social media platforms, especially Facebook, that to a great extent fulfil the original purpose of Swift Talk.
We appreciate that the platform will be missed, and thank everyone for their participation in Swift Talk over the past few years.
To stay involved with the Swift community, make sure you follow our official social media channels (Facebook @swiftleisuregroup | Twitter @swiftgroup | Instagram @swiftleisuregroup).
If you have not done so already, we would also recommend joining some of the many Facebook groups dedicated to sharing information, ideas and networking opportunities for Swift enthusiasts. Some examples include*:
• Love Your Swift Caravan
• Swift Basecamp Owners – Official Group
• Swift Caravan Owners
• Swift Caravan Owners Worldwide
• Swift Caravan Owners Club
• Swift Motorhomes Owners Club
• Swift Caravan and Motorhome Owners
• Swift Caravan Owners For Sale & Wanted & Services
• Swift/Sprite Owners Group
• Sprite, Sterling and Swift Caravan Owners
• Swift and Bessacarr Motorhomes
• Official Swift Owners’ Club
*Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and Swift Group has no official affiliations with these pages, their administrators or content.