The Swift Voyager, Bessacarr E600 and Ace Adventurer ranges have been expanded to five models, of which three feature the stunning new fuel saving low line roof profile with panoramic opening ‘Skyview’ roof window.
Two of the low line models are completely new layouts to this family of motorhomes. The first is the Voyager 630EK/E630/Adventurer 630EK which all offer a popular end kitchen layout with large washroom, separate shower and front lounge with long parallel seats.
The second is the Voyager 670G/E670/Adventurer 670G which all come with a raised fixed rear double bed with spacious ‘garage’ beneath, side kitchen and washroom with separate shower and front lounge with parallel seats.
Completing the low line choice is the Voyager 680FB/E660/Adventurer 680FB which is a low line version of the fixed bed Voyager 685FB/E665/Adventurer 685FB which is still available with a high line roof profile.
Inside all three ranges continue with the successful formula of high specification and competitive pricing.
Safety has been increased across the ranges with a passenger’s air bag in addition to the driver’s one and the cab and exterior doors all have remote central locking. The new entrance door has a pleated easy-action flyscreen, window and waste bin.
A recessed awning which was once an option now features on all models as standard and the optional pack available on each range has been changed to consist of cruise control, cab air-conditioning, colour reversing camera with infra-red night vision and sound and a portable Satnav with detailed Western Europe cover and full postcode entry.
A new option available separately is a winter pack consisting of fresh and waste water tank heaters and a winter fridge vent covers.
The Voyager offers Swift’s quality and unique style including metallic silver sides at class-leading prices, while the Bessacarr E600 combines classic styling with the ultimate in interior luxury. The exterior bodywork of both is almost identical to the prestigious Kon-Tiki and Bessacarr E700 Series.
The Adventurer range combines the same sophisticated exterior styling with Ace’s fresh Scandinavian style interior whilst extending the brand’s appeal further upmarket.
Interior luxury has been enhanced with heavier pile carpets (45oz) which stay looking good longer and a new 12V control panel over the doorway has touch controls with an analogue display. High specification features include pleated blinds throughout the cab and accommodation, ‘Ultra Comfort’ domestic standard fixed bed mattress, seat tops with gas struts for easy access and the dual fuel Truma ‘Combi’ central heating system which ensures effective heating both en-route and on site.
All models can be enhanced with alloy wheels, roof rack and ladder, homologated towbar and electrics, a 160 MultiJet Power engine with Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox and cab air conditioning and a built- in microwave oven (standard on E600 range).
Nick Page, Commercial Director for Swift Group commented “These ranges offer a great combination of sophistication and value which has made them a success in their first year. The addition of three new low-line models will widen their popularity even more.”
|Layout||Swift Voyager||Bessacarr E600||Ace Adventurer|
|Low line, end kitchen, front parallel seating||630EK||E630||630EK|
|Low line fixed rear bed, front travelling dinette||680FB||E660||680FB|
|Low line fixed raised rear bed, front parallel seating||670G||E670||670G|
|High line fixed rear bed, front travelling dinette||685FB||E665||685FB|
|High line rear U-shaped seating, front travelling dinette||695EL||E695||695EL|
Key features of the Swift Voyager, Bessacarr E600 and Ace Adventurer ranges
- NEW Low-line overcab version with “Skyview” panoramic opening roof-window and spacious, automotive style overcab lockers.(630EK, 670G, 680FB)
- Class-leading performance and economy from Fiat’s 130 MultiJet diesel engine
- Optional 160 MultiJet diesel engine with Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox and cab air-conditioning
- Heavy duty chassis extensions ready for optional homologated towbar
- Driver and NEW passenger airbag
- NEW Full-length recessed awning now standard
- NEW Remote central locking of cab doors and entrance door
- NEW Entrance door with pleated, easy action flyscreen, window and waste bin
- Radio/CD/MP3 player with iPod/MP3 connection
- Driver and passenger seat fully adjustable and swivelling
- Pleated windscreen and cab side window blinds
- Pleated blinds with flyscreens in accommodation area
- 175 litre or 104 litre automatic energy selection fridge/freezer*
- Dual fuel Truma combi-boiler with en-route operation
- ‘Ultra Comfort’ domestic standard fixed bed mattress*
- NEW Carpet upgraded from 26oz to 45oz
- Spare wheel and tyre on underslung carrier
- Seat tops with gas struts for easy access
- NEW 12V control panel over doorway with touch controls and analogue display
* Model specific
NEW Optional Pack consisting of:
- Cruise Control
- Cab air conditioning
- Colour reversing camera with infra-red night vision and sound
- Portable Satnav with detailed Western Europe cover and full postcode entry
- NEW Optional Winter Pack consisting of fresh and waste water tank heaters and winter fridge vent covers
- 160 MultiJet diesel engine with Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox and cab air-conditioning
- Built-in microwave oven (standard in E600)
- Alloy wheels
- Roof rack and ladder
- Detachable towbar
|Swift Voyager||Chassis / Engine||Basic Price||VAT||Ex.Works||On the Road|
|630EK||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,591.49||£6,403.51||£42,995.00||£44,245.00|
|670G||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,293.62||£6,701.38||£44,995.00||£46,245.00|
|680FB||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,293.62||£6,701.38||£44,995.00||£46,245.00|
|685FB||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,293.62||£6,701.38||£44,995.00||£46,245.00|
|695EL||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,846.81||£6,798.19||£45,645.00||£46,895.00|
|Ace Adventurer||Chassis / Engine||Basic Price||VAT||Ex.Works||On the Road|
|630EK||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,378.72||£6,366.28||£42,745.00||£43,995.00|
|670G||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,080.85||£6,664.15||£44,745.00||£45,995.00|
|680FB||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,080.85||£6,664.15||£44,745.00||£45,995.00|
|685FB||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,080.85||£6,664.15||£44,745.00||£45,995.00|
|695EL||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,634.04||£6,760.96||£45,395.00||£46,645.00|
|Bessacarr E600||Chassis / Engine||Basic Price||VAT||Ex.Works||On the Road|
|E630||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,719.15||£6,425.85||£43,145.00||£44,395.00|
|E660||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,421.28||£6,723.72||£45,145.00||£46,395.00|
|E665||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,421.28||£6,723.72||£45,145.00||£46,395.00|
|E670||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,421.28||£6,723.72||£45,145.00||£46,395.00|
|E695||4.0 tonne / 130 MJ||£38,931.91||£6,813.09||£45,745.00||£46,995.00|
On the road (OTR) price includes a recommended cost of £1,250.00 to cover delivery to dealer in Great Britain, number plates (inc. VAT), 12 months road fund licence and first registration fee. Prices are effective from 1st September 2008. This price list supersedes all previous price lists. The Swift Group Ltd (Swift) reserves the right to alter specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand. Distibutors and dealers sell Swift products on their own account and not as agents of Swift. Accordingly, they have no authority to bind Swift to make any representation or undertaking whatsoever on behalf of Swift.