The New Swift Charisma and Sterling Europa ranges offer unbelievable value with class leading specification including Grade 3 heating and insulation for all year round touring comfort. The Swift Group are the 1st company to have all their touring caravan ranges European Whole Vehicle Type Approved, so you can be reassured these new models comply with important weight, dimension and safety standards.
A host of practical improvements include another 1st from Swift Group; an upgraded gas regulator fitted with a braided stainless steel hose supplied as original equipment to improve reliability.
With a choice of two distinctly different modern interior designs between the Swift and Sterling brands and a range of models including a new 6 berth layout there is a good selection for the new season.
Grade 3 insulation is the highest standard for insulation and heating and means the interior of the caravan can be kept at 20 oC+ when the external temperature is -15oC. This has been verified by cold chamber testing. Construction detail has also been improved with new pre-treated redwood being used for the floor and body framing.
In a move to ensure that all their touring caravans meet the very highest safety standards the Swift Group has also announced that it has started to fit Hankook branded tyres with a minimum of 150kg extra load margin for improved performance and safety to all its touring caravan products.
The list of important practical improvements in addition to the braided stainless steel hose for the gas regulator includes low energy and low temperature LED detail lighting, an aerial point in the battery box to allow for portable satellite dishes and site ‘piped’ TV, positive catches now added to all overhead locker doors, four 230V sockets including a twin in the kitchen, a larger capacity waste bin on the lower door, ‘Traffic’ heavy duty, durable floor vinyl under the removable carpets, and improved storage in the kitchen with easier access to the cutlery drawer and two slide out baskets.
These changes add to the ‘designer’ look kitchen in both the Charisma and Europa ranges, which was completely revised for 2010 with all new appliances including a 107 litre stainless steel effect frameless door fridge, a Thetford oven and microwave oven and an exclusive granite effect moulded sink.
The control units are also easier to use with a new user friendly, larger control panel over the door and a new 25Amp switchmode charger/transformer.
The exterior and interior design are refreshed in the Swift Charisma with smart new badging and a new fabric scheme which reflects the latest interior trends. The Europa continues with Sterling family graphics, badging and cool modern interiors with light ‘Oregon’ pine finish which were introduced into the range last season.
For 2011 both ranges will consist of eight single axle models, with an improved layout in the 6-berth, Charisma 565/Europa 565 which now has a separate shower and a fixed double bunk and the addition of a bunk over the rear dinette and a new 6-berth Charisma and Europa 570 which benefits from a front lounge, side dinette which doubles up as a bunk bed and a bunk beds or storage in the rear.
Combined with the package of features customers have asked for in the Charisma and Europa ranges, like shock absorbers, high security entrance locks, thick washroom doors and fully lined showers, these ranges offer an extremely high specification and incredible value for the price.
Nick Page, Commercial Director for Swift Group commented ‘We believe the new Charisma and Europa ranges lead their class with the best specification and price combination to offer a package that is hard to beat. ’
Models will start arriving at dealers from mid August.
Swift Charisma/ Sterling Europa Model line up:
- Charisma 220/Europa 390
- Charisma 230/Europa 460
- Charisma 535/Europa 470
- Charisma 560/Europa 520
- Charisma 565/Europa 565 – Improved layout with separate shower and better rear bedroom
- Charisma 550/Europa 550
- Charisma 545/Europa 545
- Charisma 570/Europa 570 – NEW 6 berth front lounge, side dinette which doubles up as a bunk bed and bunk beds or storage in the rear
Swift Charisma/ Sterling Europa Key Features:
- New: European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimensions and safety regulations
- EN1645 Grade 3 classification for heating and thermal insulation (cold chamber tested)
- Internal headroom of 1.95m (6'5")
- Overall body width 2.23m/7'4" or 2.29m/7'6" (see specifications)
- One-piece, 5000 series marine grade aluminum sidewalls
- New: Gas regulator fitted with stainless steel braided hose for improved reliability
- New: Hankook tyres, higher rated for improved performance and safety
- New: 'Traffic' heavy duty, durable floor vinyl
- New: Low energy and low temperature LED task lighting
- New: Positive catches on all overhead locker doors
- New: Four 230V sockets including twin in kitchen
- Granite-look GRP kitchen sink with removable drainer
- Built-in, ventilated microwave oven with digital controls
- Showers with gloss plastic lined walls
- New: Large capacity waste bin on lower door
- New: Aerial point in battery box for portable satellite dish connection
- New: Strong redwood body and floor framing impregnated to resist moisture and fungal attack