The new Swift Challenger, Abbey GTS, Sterling Eccles and Ace Award ranges have had a lot of added value built in for the new season to provide tempting reasons for customers to change to a new caravan.
One of the major enhancements to all four ranges is the addition of new energy saving lighting. With the majority of lighting by high output, soft white LEDs, the system now uses half as much energy. This prolongs battery life and makes it realistic to power the system from a solar panel, which in turn gives greater independence.
Two new twin axle, fixed bed layouts have also been added to all four ranges, offering six layouts to choose from which are all 2.3m (7’6”) wide with 1.95m (6’5”) headroom, ensuring generous living, sleeping and washroom areas.
Following customer feedback all ranges now benefit from shock absorbers for a smoother more stable ride, tyres with higher speed rating and positive catches on all overhead lockers for secure loading.
Luxury washrooms are further enhanced - in addition to a fully lined shower cubicle in all models, C250 Thetford toilet with larger seat and new wheeled holding tank and 32mm thick lightweight washroom door with domestic style handle, they also have new stylish bathroom fittings.
Interiors benefit from new luxury 45oz pile weight (70% thicker) carpet which looks good for longer and the Sterling Eccles range, which is celebrating its 90th anniversary, additionally offers an all new interior with furniture in ‘Oregon’ pine with ebony accents and complementary soft furnishings.
Further new features include five 230v sockets to meet modern demands, a 40 litre underfloor insulated fresh water tank in twin axle models and an LED awning light.
The Sterling Eccles and Ace Award ranges have striking new graphics to the one piece, thick gauge, high gloss aluminium sidewalls. All windows including new Heki Deluxe rooflights are fitted with pleated cassette flyscreens and blinds. Key features of the Challenger, Abbey GTS, Sterling Eccles and Ace Award ranges include:
- 2.29m (7'6") wide bodyshell
- 1.95m (6'5") headroom
- One-piece, thick gauge, high gloss aluminium sidewalls
- New Shock absorbers for a smoother more stable ride
- New Tyres with higher speed rating, giving 10% load margin
- 45mm (2") wider and 80mm (3") taller entrance door
- Lined external locker with 230V socket
- New LED task lighting giving 50% reduction in total lighting power consumption
- Over-locker fluorescent ambient lighting
- New Positive overhead locker catches for secure loading
- New Heki Deluxe pleated rooflight blind
- 'Ultra Comfort' luxury deep sprung bed mattress in fixed bed models
- New Carpet with 45oz pile weight (70% increase)
- New 40 litre underfloor insulated fresh water tank in twin-axle models
- Fully lined shower in all models
- Thetford C250 toilet with 18 litre wheeled holding tank
- 700W built-in microwave oven
- Radio/CD/MP3 player with iPod/MP3 player connection
- New Five 230v sockets
- Alarm system
||Abbey GTS||Sterling Eccles||Ace Award|
|SA, front parallel, end washroom||480||215||Topaz||Brightstar|
|SA, front parallel, side dinette, end washroom||530||415||Moonstone||Morningstar|
|SA, fixed rear bed||540||418||Jewel||Firestar|
|SA, rear island bed||560||420||Opal||Tristar|
|TA, fixed bed mid, rear ensuite washroom||620||620||Coral||Sunstar|
|TA, fixed rear bed, side dinette||625||625||Amethyst||Superstar|
SA = single axle
TA = twin axle
||Ex works price Inc VAT|
Recommended retail price. Prices include VAT @17.5%. Effective from 1st September 2008. All prices exclude a recommended dealer delivery charge of £495 (including VAT).This price list supersedes all previous price lists. The Swift Group Ltd (Swift) reserves the right to alter specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand. Distibutors and dealers sell Swift products on their own account and not as agents of Swift. Accordingly, they have no authority to bind Swift to make any representation or undertaking whatsoever on behalf of Swift.