New LED lighting sets the stage for the latest changes to the Swift groups low profile ranges
The Swift Bolero, Bessacarr E500 and Ace Airstream ranges have all been fitted with new energy saving LED lighting which sets the stage for the latest changes to these 4 layout ranges.
Most of the lighting system is high output, soft white LED lighting which gives a 70% reduction in total lighting power consumption. This prolongs battery life and makes it realistic to power the system from a solar panel, which is now catered for with the addition of new roof preparation and wiring for solar panel installation, giving greater independence away from a mains power source.
All ranges now offer one end kitchen layout in the Compact model which offers all the features that the larger end kitchen layout did, but in a more manoeuvrable and more economical package.
Safety has been increased with a passenger’s air bag in addition to the driver’s one and the cab and exterior doors all have remote central locking.
A full length canopy awning which was once an option now features on all models as standard and the optional pack available on each range has been changed to consist of cruise control, cab air-conditioning, colour reversing camera with infra-red night vision and sound and a portable Satnav with detailed Western Europe cover and full postcode entry.
A new option available separately is a winter pack consisting of fresh and waste water tank heaters and a winter fridge vent covers.
All ranges feature new soft furnishings and the Ace Airstream also has new ‘Oregon’ Pine furniture with ebony accents. Interior luxury has been enhanced with heavier pile carpets (45oz) which stay looking good longer and seat tops now have gas strut supports for easy access.
The Bolero 630EW, Bessacarr E540 and Airstream 630EW end washroom layout and the Bolero 630PR, Bessacarr E520 and Airstream 630PR end lounge layout have both been increased in length from 6.54m to 7.04m to give longer seats/single beds and a new spacious walk-in shower in the former and more central space with the large 175 litre fridge freezer in the later. All three larger layouts have a large 175 Litre fridge/ freezer.
The Bolero and E500 range continue to offer a slightly higher specification with the sidewalls of the Bolero exterior finished in metallic grey to give it an ultra sporty feel and the E500 having a built-in 700W microwave oven fitted as standard. The slightly lower specification of the Ace range is reflected in its more competitive price tag.
All models apart from the Compact Bolero 600EK, Bessacarr E510 and Airstream 600EK are powered by the Fiat 130 MultiJet Diesel engine which is available as an upgrade with the inclusion of cab air-conditioning on the Compact models. The other models have the option of a Fiat 160 MultiJet Diesel engine with Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox and cab air-conditioning.
Nick Page, Commercial Director for Swift Group commented, ‘Having worked closely with Fiat in the design stage of our 2 berth low profile motorhome ranges, these models remain some of the most stylish motorhomes the market. This has been reflected in their outstanding sales success and the improvements for this season take on board what our customers have requested.’
|Layout||Swift Bolero||Bessacarr E500||Ace Airstream|
|5.9m end kitchen Compact||600EK||E510||600EK|
|7m end lounge||630PR||E520||630PR|
|7m end washroom||630EW||E540||630EW|
|7m fixed bed||680FB||E560||680FB|
- 630EW layout lengthened from 6.54m to 7.04m to provide long seats/single beds and a new spacious walk-in shower.
- 630PR layout lengthened from 6.54m to 7.04m to give more central space and 175 litre fridge/freezer.
Key features of the Swift Bolero, Bessacarr E500 and Ace Airstream ranges
- Class-leading performance and economy from Fiat’s 100 or 130 MultiJet diesel engines*
- Optional 160 MultiJet diesel engine with Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox and cab air conditioning (except Compact model)
- Optional upgrade to 130 MultiJet diesel engine with cab air-conditioning (Compact model only)
- Special wide rear track (except Compact model) and rear anti-roll bar
- Heavy duty chassis extensions ready for optional homologated towbar
- Driver and NEW passenger airbag
- NEW Full-length canopy awning now standard
- NEW Remote central locking of cab doors and entrance door
- NEW Mainly LED lighting, saving 70% of full lighting power
- NEW Roof and wiring prepared for solar panel installation
- Radio/CD/MP3 player with iPod/MP3 connection
- Driver and passenger seat fully adjustable and swivelling
- Double-glazed cab sunroof with adjustable blind
- Pleated windscreen and cab side window blinds
- Pleated blinds with flyscreens in accommodation area
- 104 litre or NEW 175 litre Smart Energy Selection fridge/freezer*
- Dual fuel Truma combi-boiler with en-route operation
- ‘Ultra Comfort’ domestic standard fixed bed mattress*
- NEW Carpet upgraded from 26oz to 45oz
- Spare wheel and tyre on underslung carrier
- NEW seat tops with gas struts for easy access
NEW Optional Pack consisting of:
- Cruise Control
- Cab air conditioning
- Colour reversing camera with infra-red night vision and sound
- Portable Satnav with detailed Western Europe cover and full postcode entry
- NEW Optional Winter Pack consisting of fresh and waste water tank heaters and winter fridge vent covers.
- Built-in microwave oven (standard in E500)
- Alloy wheels
- Roof rack and ladder
- Detachable towbar
|Swift Bolero||Chassis / Engine||Basic Price||VAT||Ex.Works||On the Road|
|600EK||3.3 tonne / 100 MJ||£31,136.17||£5,448.83||£36,585.00||£37,835.00|
|630EW||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,625.53||£6,409.47||£43,035.00||£44,285.00|
|630PR||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,625.53||£6,409.47||£43,035.00||£44,285.00|
|680FB||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,625.53||£6,409.47||£43,035.00||£44,285.00|
|Ace Airstream||Chassis / Engine||Basic Price||VAT||Ex.Works||On the Road|
|600EK||3.3 tonne / 100 MJ||£30,923.40||£5,411.60||£36,335.00||£37,585.00|
|630EW||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,412.77||£6,372.23||£42,785.00||£44,035.00|
|630PR||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,412.77||£6,372.23||£42,785.00||£44,035.00|
|680FB||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,412.77||£6,372.23||£42,785.00||£44,035.00|
|Bessacarr E500||Chassis / Engine||Basic Price||VAT||Ex.Works||On the Road|
|E510||3.3 tonne / 100 MJ||£31,221.28||£5,463.72||£36,685.00||£37,935.00|
|E520||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,710.64||£6,424.36||£43,135.00||£44,385.00|
|E540||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,710.64||£6,424.36||£43,135.00||£44,385.00|
|E560||3.5 tonne / 130 MJ||£36,710.64||£6,424.36||£43,135.00||£44,385.00|
On the road (OTR) price includes a recommended cost of £1,250.00 to cover delivery to dealer in Great Britain, number plates (inc. VAT), 12 months road fund licence and first registration fee. Prices are effective from 1st September 2008. This price list supersedes all previous price lists. The Swift Group Ltd (Swift) reserves the right to alter specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand. Distibutors and dealers sell Swift products on their own account and not as agents of Swift. Accordingly, they have no authority to bind Swift to make any representation or undertaking whatsoever on behalf of Swift.