A combination of the new Euro 5 engine and cab package from Fiat, general detailed improvements and new wood finishes give the Swift Sundance and Bessacarr E400 models from the Swift Group much improved performance and feel for 2012.
The new 130bhp Euro 5 engine with 6-speed gearbox is now standard on all models and gives up to 9% better fuel economy and 7% lower CO2 emissions than the Euro 4 version, together with improved acceleration. Uprated front suspension gives a higher ride height and more level attitude without loss of comfort.
The cab now comes with a fully integrated factory fit radio/CD/mp3 player with switch off timing adjustable up to 3 hours.
A new, specially priced Driver’s Pack comes with an upgraded radio/CD player with steering wheel controls, Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity and USB iPod/MP3 device connection, dashboard mount and radio connection for customers Tom Tom SatNav, a twin view colour reversing camera which can be used en route and a factory fitted Techno Silver dashboard trim. The pack is completed with cab air-conditioning and cruise control.
These ranges also come with a Winter Pack option which includes Fresh and Waste water tank heaters, waste pipe insulation and Fridge vent covers.
All models also now have a cab battery isolation switch to prevent discharge in storage, fitted as standard.
“These two ranges continue to offer unchallenged style and value for money in this price sector of the market and by offering the new Euro 5 130bhp engine as standard now combine unchallenged performance and fuel economy as well,” Nick Page, Group Commercial Director said.
Swift Sundance / Bessacarr E400 Model line up:
Swift Bolero / Bessacarr E500 Model line up:
|Sundance 530LP/E410||Low line, 130bhp||2 berth – front parallel seating, end kitchen and washroom|
|Sundance 580PR/E460||Low line, 130bhp||2 berth – rear wrap around seating, side kitchen and washroom|
|Sundance 590RS/E435||High line, 130bhp||5 berth – front dinette with two travelling seats, side seat, end kitchen and washroom|
|Sundance 620FB/E450||Low line, 130bhp||4 berth – front parallel seating, centre kitchen, fixed bed, side washroom|
|Sundance 630G/E480||Low line, 130bhp||4 berth - front parallel seats, centre kitchen and washroom, rear transverse raised fixed bed with ‘garage’ below|
|Sundance 630L/E495||High line, 130bhp||6 berth – Front dinette with four travelling seats, centre kitchen and washroom, rear parallel seating|
Swift Sundance/E400 Key features:
Key Selling Points
- Fiat Euro 5 130bhp engine – 9% improvement in fuel economy and 7% lower CO2 emissions than Euro 4 130bhp engine
- New look cab interior trim
- New dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit Radio/CD/MP3 player with switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours
- Grade 3 classification (EN 1646-1) for heating and thermal insulation (for sub-zero ambient temperatures)
- Dual fuel central heating and water heating
- Truma “Drivesafe” regulator for en-route use of heating and water heating
- Low energy lighting system for greater independence
- Full oven, separate grill and dual fuel hob with 800W electric hotplate and 3 gas burners with electronic ignition and flame failure protection
- Built-in microwave oven with digital controls
- Four or five 230V sockets to meet modern demands
- Slide-out storage and adjustable bracket for 15" flatscreen TV (except E480 which has a fixed position for 19" TV)
- Four Low line models with a sleek low-line profile housing large overcab locker set in smart moulded facia
- Two High line models with a spacious luton housing a large, comfortable lift-up luton bed, gas strut assisted.
- Special value Drivers Pack with:
- Upgraded radio/cd player with Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity and USB i-Pod/MP3 device connection and steering wheel controls.
- Dashboard mount and audio connection for customers’ Tom Tom Satnav
- Twin view colour reversing camera allowing use en-route
- Factory–fitted “Techno”silver dashboard trim
- Cab air-conditioning
- Cruise control
- Winter Pack with:
- Fresh and waste water tank heaters
- Waste pipe insulation
- Fridge vent covers
Swift Group Plus-Points
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimensions and safety regulations
- Cab battery isolation switch to prevent discharge in storage
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Concertina windscreen blind and side window blinds
- Cab carpet (removable)
- Heavy duty rear chassis members ready for optional towbar
- Spare wheel and tyre
- One-piece, 5000 Series marine grade aluminium side-walls finished in white
- Key fob operated remote central locking of cab doors and entrance door
- 44mm ‘sandwich’ floor with Xyligen treated WBP plywood and Styrofoam insulation core
- Strong redwood body and floor framing impregnated to resist moisture and fungal attack
- Full GRP rear panel with high-level brake light and housing for optional camera
- Fixing points for rear-mounted cycle rack
- 12 volt exterior power point for pump filling of water tank (pump not supplied)
- Roof and wiring prepared for solar panel installation
- Easy-access eye-level consumer unit
- Dual fuel hob with 800W electric hotplate and 3 gas burners
- Digital control, Smart Energy Selection fridge
- Granite-look GRP kitchen sink
- High impact, scratch resistant floor lino
- Sprung interior mattresses
- Lounge seat and bed tops with sprung support for easy access
- Concertina action door flyscreen
- Removable carpets in living area
- Push-button locks on overhead locker doors