Since its launch in 2007 the Autocruise Van conversion range has become the number one choice for van conversions based on its innovative layouts and complete specifications combined with value for money. This season sees the range’s performance enhanced with new Euro 5 engine and cab package from Fiat and Peugeot.
To ensure the range benefits from the Euro 5 enhancements as soon as possible, all models will initially be built on a Fiat base with the new 2.3 litre 130bhp Euro 5 engine with 6-speed gearbox which gives up to 9% better fuel economy and 7% lower CO2 emissions than the equivalent Euro 4 engine together with improved acceleration.
When Peugeot Euro 5 models are available, the medium wheelbase Jazz will have a 2.2 litre 110bhp Peugeot engine with 5-speed gearbox as standard. The 2.2 litre 130bhp Peugeot engine with 6-speed gearbox will be standard in all other models and optional in the Jazz.
There is a choice of 5 models with different travelling, sleeping and living arrangements for 2012 and a choice of two exterior colours, silver metallic or light blue metallic. A new four berth model is planned for launch in February 2012.
The cab now comes with a fully integrated factory fit radio/CD/mp3 player with switch off timing adjustable up to 3 hours. A Burr-wood effect dashboard trim adds to the car like appeal.
Key options now include a Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox together with the powerful Fiat 180bhp Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT) engine.
The special value Comfort pack now offers an upgraded radio/CD player with Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity, USB iPod/MP3 device connection and steering wheel controls, fog lights, cab air-conditioning, cruise control, alarm and reversing sensors.
Practical improvements include a Truma ‘Drivesafe’ regulator for en-route use of heating and water heating, adjustable LED reading lights for the cab, external connection point for portable satellite dishes, rain divertor over the side entrance door and a sliding opening window next to designated rear passenger seats. The fabric wall covering now has an oil and water resistant finish which is especially useful around the doors and in the kitchen area. Soft furnishings are new and there is now an option of the exclusive “Impala” stain-resistant fabric previously only available in the Champagne Special Edition models.
“Autocruise van conversions are firmly established as the market leader in this sector of the motorhome market. The Euro5 technology makes these products even more “car like” in terms of comfort and performance” Nick Page, Group Commercial Director said.
Autocruise Van Conversion Model line up:
Swift Bolero / Bessacarr E500 Model line up:
|Tempo||130bhp LWB||3 seater, 2 berth – rear kitchen and washroom|
|Rhythm||130bhp LWB||2 seater, 2 berth – rear parallel lounge|
|Accent||130bhp LWB||4 seater, 3 berth – front dinette, rear lounge|
|Alto||130bhp LWB||4 seater, 3 berth – front dinette, fixed rear bed|
|Jazz||110bhp MWB||4 seater, 2 berth – rear washroom and kitchen|
Autocruise Key features:
Key Selling Points
- Fiat Euro 5 2.3 litre 130bhp or Peugeot Euro 5 2.2 litre 130bhp engine with 6-speed gearbox – 9% improvement in fuel economy and 7% lower CO2 emissions than Euro 4 120bhp engine. (2.2 litre 110bhp Peugeot Euro 5 engine with 5-speed gearbox standard in Jazz)
- Choice of 5 models with different travelling, sleeping and living arrangements
- Choice of two exterior colours – silver metallic or light blue metallic
- Fully integrated factory-fit Radio/CD/MP3 player with switch-off timing setable up to 3 hours
- Burr wood effect dashboard trim
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Standard hot water system with shower and blown air heating system
- Truma “Drivesafe” regulator for en-route use of heating and water heating
- Ultra low energy lighting system for greater independence
- Double glazed windows with cassette blinds & flyscreens
- Pleated windscreen blind and cab side window blinds
- Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox with the powerful Fiat Euro 5 180bhp Variable Geometry Turbo engine. (Only available in conjunction with Comfort Pack)
- Upgrade from 110bhp to 130bhp engine with 6-speed gearbox in Jazz (Only available in conjunction with Comfort Pack)
- Special value Comfort Pack with:
- Upgraded radio/cd player with Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity and USB iPod/MP3 device connection and steering wheel controls.
- Fog lights
- Cab air-conditioning
- Cruise control
- Reversing sensors
- Roll-out canopy awning
- Alloy wheels
Swift Group Plus-Points
- New - Adjustable LED reading lights for cab seats
- New - External connection point for portable satellite dishes
- New - Rain diverter over side entrance door
- New - Fabric wall covering with stain resistant finish
- New - Sliding opening window next to designated rear passenger seat(s)
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety regulations
- Height adjustable and swivelling driver and passenger seats with two armrests and base surrounds
- Electrically operated and tinted cab windows
- Electrically adjusted and heated door mirrors fitted with direction indicators
- Key fob operated remote central locking
- TV cupboard and extending mounting bracket for 15” Flat-screen TV
- Status 315 omni-directional TV aerial
- Heki Panoramic roof light
- Electric side entrance step
- LED side entrance light
- Rear speakers
- Push-button positive catches on overhead locker doors
- 12 volt exterior power point for pump filling of water tank (pump not supplied)
- High impact, scratch resistant floor lino
- Sprung interior mattresses
- Removable carpets in living area
- Removable cab carpet
- Gas bottle capacity 2 x 7Kg; butane/propane regulator
- Body insulated with high performance 3M’s ‘Thinsulate’
- Spare wheel and tyre