One of Swift Groups biggest selling motorhome ranges, the Escape offers a great package at an affordable price for anyone looking to buy a new motorhome. For the new season, the upgraded Fiat Euro 5 engine makes the package even more attractive.
All 5 models come with the Fiat Euro 5 130bhp engine as standard giving a boost over the previous 100 bhp engine. The renowned 2.3 litre 130bhp engine now boasts a 9% improvement in fuel economy and CO2 emissions are 7% lower than the Euro4 version.
The cab features a fully integrated factory fit radio/CD/mp3 player with switch off timing adjustable up to 3 hours and all models also now have a cab battery isolation switch to prevent discharge in storage, fitted as standard.
In addition to the smoke alarm a new carbon monoxide alarm has also been fitted for additional peace of mind.
The overall package still includes all the essentials and more at a price that makes owning a new motorhome an affordable proposition.
The special value Comfort pack can be added to further enhance the specification.
Nick Page, Commercial Director for Swift Group commented “Escape motorhomes are now firmly established in the motorhome market for providing a good standard specification within the £35K to £40K OTR price bracket, helping people who would rather buy new than second hand. The Euro5 technology makes these products even more “car like” in terms of comfort and performance and more economical to run.”
Escape Model line up:
|622||130bhp||4 berth rear lounge high line with 1 designated passenger seat|
|624||130bhp||5 berth end kitchen high line with 3 designated passenger seats|
|664||130bhp||4 berth fixed bed low line with 3 designated passenger seats|
|686||130bhp||6 berth end lounge high line with 5 designated passenger seats|
|696||130bhp||6 berth with bunkroom at the rear which doubles as a storage area with external access, 5 designated passenger seats|
Escape Key features:
- New Fiat Euro5 130bhp engine – 9% improvement in fuel economy and 7% lower CO2 emissions than Euro4 130bhp engine
- New Fully integrated factory-fit Radio/CD/MP3 player with switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours
- Heavy duty chassis extensions ready for optional homologated towbar
- Electrically operated and tinted cab windows
- Remote central locking of cab doors and immobiliser with rolling code
- Thermal cab window covers
- One-piece, 5000 Series marine grade aluminium sidewalls
- Lap and diagonal seat belts on all designated passenger seats
- Secure positive catches on all furniture doors
- Seat tops with beech slats, spring-assisted for easy access (except travelling seats)
- Heavy duty, durable floor vinyl
- Removable carpets
- Heki rooflight in lounge area with flyscreen and adjustable pleated blind
- Combination thermostatic oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Three 230V sockets
- 300 Watt charger/transformer for 12V supply
- 70 amp-hour leisure battery in exterior access locker
- 65 litre internal fresh water tank with level sensor
- 68 litre waste water tank with level sensor
- Special Value Comfort Pack consisting of:
- Electric entrance step with automatic drive-away retraction
- Easy action concertina door flyscreen
- Ultraheat dual fuel blown air heating system ducted to living, sleeping and washroom areas
- Pleated windscreen blind
- Pair of scatter cushions