Two years ago the dramatic new design of these flagship ranges with their aerodynamically proven front and distinctive roof window, changed tourer styling forever. They became the No1 choice for customers wanting the ultimate. The new 2013 ranges, with a catalogue of specification enhancements including a Tracker and 20W solar panel plus design refinements, are set to retain that crown.
New on the outside for 2013 are an exclusive alloy wheel design, an external shower point and a key-fob control for the LED outside light.
Class-leading width and headroom combine with contemporary new soft furnishings and full double width curtains to create spacious, luxurious interiors. All year round comfort is assured by the Alde radiator central heating system, powered by gas or by mains electric, with variable power settings now up to 3KW. Daily programmes can be set with the new, more user friendly “touch” control panel.
Supporting the drive for renewable energy and enhancing independence, a 20 watt, roof-mounted solar panel is fitted as standard. In sunshine or bright daylight it will top up the leisure battery when caravanning without mains hook-up or when the van’s left in storage.
The whole lighting system is low-energy and new for 2013 are an LED back-lit kitchen splash-back, LED under-worktop lights, wardrobe illumination and back-lit mirrors in washrooms. Other luxury touches in the washroom are two speakers linked to the built-in radio/CD player, and a rail for hanging clothes in the shower when it’s not in use and fabric roller blinds.
The fridge has been upgraded to the stylish-looking 110 litre Dometic 8-series fridge with an interior light and the flexibility of a removable freezer compartment. Twin-axle models have the larger, 2-door 190 litre model which incorporates a 35 litre freezer. Also new in the kitchen are the latest Omnivent 3-speed, 2-way roof fan, a second cutlery drawer above the fridge and most models have a new additional lift up sink extension.
The Conqueror and Elite ranges each have six proven models; four are single-axle and two twin-axle. Both brands have a unique silver side finish but sport very different graphic schemes. 32mm thick bonded sandwich walls and roof provide great strength and extra insulation for 4-season caravanning and all models come with the reassurance of Swift Group’s 10-year body integrity warranty.
With such well-equipped and desirable vans, customers may well be concerned about security. Swift Group has thought of that, and a Tracker Retrieve” Thatcham approved tracking system is now standard equipment. Many insurers insist on trackers, so it could save customers several hundred pounds for fitting one later.
“These ranges provide the highest possible level of comfort linked to cutting edge design and offer the ultimate touring experience to the caravanner with a free choice of budget and towing vehicle."
“By looking at the areas of security and renewable energy the designers have been able to add even more practical and useful extras along with finer points of detail like an external shower point, new hanging rail in the washroom, additional low wattage LED lighting in the kitchen and washroom and bigger better fridges with freezer compartments. With over 15 detailed changes these are the best models to come out of the Swift stable”, Swift Group Commercial Director Nick Page commented.
Conqueror and Elite Model Ranges
|Conqueror 480/Elite Diamond||Single axle||2 berth – front parallel seating, end washroom|
|Conqueror 530/Elite Emerald/td>||Single axle||4 berth – front parallel seating, side dinette, end washroom|
|Conqueror 565/Elite Opal||Single axle||4 berth – front parallel seating, end washroom and fixed twin beds|
|Conqueror 570/Elite Amber||Single axle||4 berth – front parallel seating, fixed bed , end washroom|
|Conqueror 630/Elite Searcher||Twin axle||4 berth – front parallel seating, fixed bed, end washroom|
|Conqueror 645/Elite Explorer||Twin axle||4 berth – front parallel seating, end washroom and transverse island double bed|
Conqueror and Elite Key Features
Key Selling Points
- Free manufacturers 10 year bodyshell warranty
- Metallic silver finish side walls
- Panoramic front roof window with automotive style roof locker system as standard
- Extra strong, thermally efficient 32mm thick fully bonded walls and roof 2.31m (7'7") overall width
- AL-KO ATC trailer stability control fitted as standard
- Larger entrance door - 45mm (2") wider and 80mm (3") taller than standard size
- Low energy lighting system throughout with fluorescent ambient over-locker lights and LED task lights
- New “Tracker Retrieve” Thatcham approved tracking system
- New 20W Solar panel as standard
- New External shower point
- New LED awning light with key fob control
- New cream locker infill
- New Luxury curtains with double width fabric
- New Access flaps in fixed bed surrounds and dayseat ends
- New Additional cutlery drawer on smooth steel runner above fridge
- New Washroom hanging rail
- ALDE radiator central heating and water heating with daily programming, new LCD touch screen control and choice of 1KW, 2KW or new 3KW setting
- Granite effect kitchen sink with larger integrated drainer and removable extension drainer
- New LED back-lit acrylic sink splash back and kitchen under worktop lighting
- New LED backlights in washroom mirrors Light in Wardrobe
- New 110 litre Dometic RMS 8551 8-series digital control fridge with an interior light and removable freezer compartment. (190 litre RMD 8551 fridge in twin axles incorporating 35 litre freezer compartment
- New Omnivent three speed, two way roof fan
- New Speakers in washrooms
- New ‘Challenger’ exclusive design alloy wheels in glitter silver finish
- New Additional lift up sink extension (Not 530 Emerald)
- Alternative fabric scheme including the ‘Impala’ stain-resistant, easy-clean seating fabric with soft nubuck texture
- Wrap-around seating in addition to drawer chest
- Dometic B2200 roof-mounted air conditioner (twin-axle models only)