Life is for living – but what does that mean?
Travel and experiences, bucket lists and beaches, food, family and fun.
Scaling mountains, riding waves and hitting trails. It means watching the dawn rise and the sun set over stunning landscapes.
To us it’s about living in the moment and taking the road less travelled. About not having to drive home.
That’s why we created Basecamp – a crossover camping vehicle extending your days out to weekend-spanning adventures.
The enabler of your adventure
We designed Basecamp for people who love the great outdoors and living in the moment.
It’s easy to transport and built for rugged locations. It’s compact enough to tow with a small car or fit on your drive. Yet it’s spacious inside – throw open the inflatable awning and you can accommodate the whole family.
The best bits of Basecamp
- Lightweight: You can tow it with a Fiat 500X or similar small car
- Flexible: The living space can be converted to also store your bikes
- Funky: Choose your design – from mod targets to hippy chic
- Kitted out: Cook in the well-equipped kitchen; shower in the washroom
- Clever: Get more stuff inside with clever storage solutions
- Spacious: Sleep 2 inside Basecamp and a further 2 inside the inflatable awning
- Tech-savvy: Control lighting, heating and more with a mobile app (Swift Command)
Find out more
The road test
We gave the Basecamp keys to Cycling Plus magazine for the weekend. Editor-in-chief and cyclist Rob Spedding put Basecamp to the test, taking it out on the road to the Eroica Britannia cycling festival in the Peak District.
‘The Basecamp proved to be a brilliant, well, basecamp, for the weekend,’ wrote Rob.
Read Rob’s review here
Basecamp first impressions
Basecamp was one of the stars of the Swift stand at the Motorhome and Caravan Show at the Birmingham NEC. We caught up with Nick and Laura to see what they thought. ‘Functional, fun… and something different,’ they said. Watch the video…