Autocruise have strengthened their distinctive range of luxury Campers based on the Peugeot Boxer/Fiat Ducato LWB panel vans to offer more layout choice. A new Tempo Plus joins the recently added Pace and the Rhythm sees practical improvements.
The Tempo Plus is a new version of the Tempo with four travelling seats. The two rear seats convert to single beds and with the use of the additional backrest cushions provided, the offside one can be used as a long settee if preferred. Otherwise the specification and back layout is the same as the Tempo.
The Rhythm and Tempo both have flexible sleeping arrangements with spacious singles or a large double bed to complement practical bathroom and showering facilities. The Rhythm has an improved kitchen and washroom for the new season. The gas storage now takes 2 x 7kg bottles and is accessed through the side door and the toilet waste cassette is now accessed through an external door.
The Pace was launched in June and is already proving popular. It remains the first layout of its kind from a major UK manufacturer and comes with a half dinette which links with the swivelling cab seats to accommodate four people, a large, transverse rear double bed that can be fixed or folded up to reveal spacious and flexible storage to suit the customers own needs, occasional single bed that could sleep two small children as well as a convenient washroom with shower and well-equipped kitchen.
All models have silver metallic paintwork and colour coded front bumpers and can be used for everyday use, holiday or business making them incredibly versatile vehicles.
Nick Page, Commercial Director of Autocruise owners Swift Group commented, "The sporty, stylish exteriors and luxurious, well detailed interiors of Autocruise camper vans have proved to be a winning formula; so it is logical for us to extend this to offer customers more versatility".
- 120bhp 2.2 litre engine with 6-speed gearbox
- Silver metallic paintwork with colour coded front bumper
- Height adjustable and swivelling driver and passenger seats
- Pleated windscreen blind with insulated side screens
- Radio/CD player
- Electric windows and electric & heated door mirrors
- Remote central locking
- Variable power steering & adjustable steering wheel position
- ABS & EBD brakes
- Electronic immobiliser
- Driver’s airbag
- Truma E2400 gas blown air heating (Tempo)
- Truma Ultrastore gas/electric water heater (Tempo)
- Truma Combi 4 gas & electric blown air heating & hot water (Rhythm & Pace)
- 80 litre 230V/12V/gas fridge/ freezer (Tempo & Pace)
- Waeco 72 litre 230V/12V compressor fridge/freezer (Rhythm)
- 2 x 7kg gas locker
- TV Cupboard with 15” Flat-Screen TV (Tempo & Pace)
- Status 315 omni-directional aerial
- 3 burner hob with combination oven/grill (Tempo & Rhythm)
- 2 burner hob & combination oven/grill (Pace)
- Heki Panoramic roof light
- Electric side entrance step
- Rear speakers (Rhythm & Pace)
- Double glazed windows with cassette blinds & flyscreens
- Push-button positive catches on most overhead locker doors
- Roll-out awning
- Comfort Pack: cab air conditioning, cruise control, alloy wheels
- 157bhp, 3.0 litre Fiat engine with Automatic gearbox and Comfort pack
Model line up
- 4 seater, 3 berth with fixed rear bed
- 3 seater, 2 berth with flexible 2 single or double sleeping configuration
- Tempo Plus
- a new version of the Tempo with 4 travelling seats. The two rear seats convert to single beds and the offside one can be left in place as a settee if preferred
- 2 seater, 2 berth with long rear lounge. Gas storage now takes 2 x 7kg bottles and is accessed through the side door and toilet waste cassette now accessed through an external door
|Camper Van Range||Chassis||Engine||Basic Price||VAT||Ex.Works||On the Road|
|Tempo||3.5 tonne||120 bhp||£30,421.28||£5,323.72||£35,745.00||£36,995.00|
|Tempo Plus||3.5 tonne||120 bhp||£30,421.28||£5,323.72||£35,745.00||£36,995.00|
|Rhythm||3.5 tonne||120 bhp||£30,421.28||£5,323.72||£35,745.00||£36,995.00|
|Pace||3.5 tonne||120 bhp||£30,421.28||£5,323.72||£35,745.00||£36,995.00|
On the road (OTR) price includes a recommended cost of £1,250.00 to cover delivery to dealer in Great Britain, number plates (inc. VAT), 12 months road fund licence and first registration fee. Recommended retail price effective from 1st September 2008. This price list supersedes all previous price lists. Autocruise Motorhomes Ltd (Autocruise) reserves the right to alter specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand. Distibutors and dealers sell Autocruise products on their own account and not as agents of Autocruise. Accordingly, they have no authority to bind Autocruise to make any representation or undertaking whatsoever on behalf of Autocruise.