The spacious, lightweight Sprite range has a completely new look inside and out and comes with three new family models for the new season, making this outstanding value for money range even more appealing and the ideal choice for those looking for an affordable new Caravan.
Offering unique features against similar price products, the Sprite range will be on show at The Caravan Extravaganza at The Lawns, Cottingham, from September 5-6.
Retaining its style, quality and unbeatable value, the all new Sprite range has a smart, sporty new graphics scheme to the one piece aluminium side walls, which improve impact resistance and a completely new interior design with modern new fabrics and restyled furniture in ‘Tanganica’ woodgrain with subtle metallic accents and Imari laminate. The upholstery design has been upgraded with knee rolls and contrast fabric on backrest tops.
The new front locker design has a central mains light which shines down the length of the van and upper locker doors are sleek and modern, with spaceframe construction for optimal strength and weight and concealed positive catches for secure storage on the move.
The generous width of the 7’4” wide body shell and 6’5” headroom are unusual for this price range and provide exceptionally spacious interiors for all six models.
New to the range and targeted at owners of cars such as the Ford Mondeo is the Musketeer TD which has front parallel seating that converts into a double bed, side kitchen, a rear dinette which converts into a flexible bedroom for up to three and a side rear washroom. This open plan layout offers spacious accommodation for a family of five all within a 4.7metre internal body length.
The Major 6 layout has been modified to offer the ideal family layout with separate rear bedroom containing triple bunk beds and a dinette which converts to a fourth bed. The front lounge will convert to two singles or a large double bed and there is a centrally located washroom and kitchen.
Completing the new model line-up is the Musketeer EB which is due to be launched later in the season around February 2010. Its size and weight will be similar to the Musketeer TD but it offers a rear triple bunk which is a fun, dedicated area for children but doubles as a storage area on the move.
The Alpine 2, Alpine 4 and Quattro FB layouts continue unchanged to complete the full line-up.
New features in all models include a granite effect moulded kitchen sink, fridge with stainless steel look frameless door, new Thetford oven, a Status 530 directional TV aerial and full length drop flaps to the front beds.
Seat bases with sprung beech slats, backrest vent boards and a pressurised water system with metal-bodied taps show the all round construction quality of this popular tourer.
The popular keenly priced Diamond Pack has been enhanced with alloy wheels and AL-KO Secure wheel-lock receivers. New key dealer-fit options are a built in microwave oven and AL-KO Secure wheel-locks.
Swift Group Marketing Director Richard White said: “Despite its budget price tag, the new Sprite range incorporates many of the design and build qualities of the more expensive Swift Group ranges including one-piece aluminium sides and spaceframe construction lockers and seats.
“The new range provides the ideal starting point for anybody looking at a Swift Group brand or those wanting to buy new rather than second hand and, with many unique features against similar price products, also provides outstanding value for money.”
- Class leading headroom 1.95m (6’5”)
- Spacious body shell 2.23m (7’4”) overall width
- One-piece thick gauge aluminium side walls with higher impact resistance
- NEW Positive catches on all overhead lockers
- Patented injection moulded spaceframe construction roof lockers and seat bases
- Fully opening spring-assisted seat and bed tops with sprung beech slats
- NEW Full length access flaps on front seats
- Seat backrest ventilation boards to help stop condensation
- NEW Granite-look moulded kitchen sink
- Removable drainer offering increased workspace
- 107 litre digital control fridge with NEW stainless steel effect door
- Full oven with separate grill compartment and electronic ignition
- NEW Status 530 directional TV aerial
- TV station with 230V, 12V and coax aerial sockets
- Dual fuel gas and 230V mains water heater
- Dual fuel 3KW gas and 2KW mains ducted air heating
- High capacity inboard water pump, reliable metal bodied taps
- Built-in microwave oven (Dealer fit)
- Diamond Pack, consisting of:
- Alloy wheels
- AL-KO Secure wheel-lock receiver (two on Quattro FB)
- AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser
- Spare wheel and carrier
- Door flyscreen
- Radio/CD player with iPod connection
- Pair of scatter cushions
Recommended retails price for 2010 models. Prices include VAT @ 15%. Effective from 20th July 2009. All prices exclude a recommended delivery charge of £495 (inc VAT)
Swift Group reserve the right to alter specification and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.