GET IN TOUCH
Visit our help portal
If you are looking for information about your Swift leisure vehicle or if you need some help from the Swift Customer Experience team, please press the help button (bottom left of screen). It would be helpful to have the following information to hand, so that we provide the correct information.
- The chassis number of your Swift leisure product
- Email address and your post code
- Contact telephone number*
We aim to respond quickly but sometimes it can take a little longer, approx. 10 working days from receipt of an enquiry.
You can contact us directly by submitting a request on our customer help portal.
*Please note that telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Advice on buying Swift
Interested in buying a new Swift leisure product and would like expert advice and guidance to help you find your ideal caravan, motorhome or holiday home? Then why not visit our Get a Quote page and let us know how we can help.
Quick solutions for Swift Owners
- To find quick answers to many common questions, please see our FAQs page www.swiftgroup.co.uk/owners/faqs
- For Swift Command please contact Sargent technical support 01482 678981, or go to www.sargentlimited.co.uk
- To download a Owners or Technical Handbook, please go to www.swiftgroup.co.uk/owners/handbooks
- To purchase parts please contact your supplying dealer. Unfortunately we do not sell parts direct. Please be aware that if your Swift leisure product is more than 8 years old the original parts may no longer be available.
- If your dealer or repairer is waiting for a part from Swift, please do not contact us as we are only able to provide this information to your dealer or repairer.
- Fitting Accessories. These can be fitted to Swift leisure products however it is highly recommended that accessory options are discussed with the supplying dealer and are fitted by a Swift Group dealer or Approved repairer. Any defect arising from the fitment of an accessory or a product modification is not the responsibility of the Swift Group and any remedial work required in the event that something goes wrong would not be covered under the Swift Group manufacturer’s warranty policy.
When contacting The Swift Group:
- Please quote your name, postcode and chassis number / VIN of your product.
- In most instances, the Customer Care Team will involve your dealer / Park Operator in resolving the issue you are experiencing.
- If you are contacting the company by email, letter or fax, the Customer Care Team will endeavour to respond to you within ten working days.
Locating your VIN (or vehicle chassis Number)
In order for us to correctly identify your vehicle, the parts contained within and the history, we require the vehicles chassis number or VIN.
For Caravans, the chassis number can be found under the A Frame cover, stamped onto the chassis itself. The chassis number can also be, etched on all caravan windows from 1992 onwards.
For Motorhomes, the VIN can be found on the front windscreen and on the plate of the front cross member within the engine compartment and on the Swift manufacturers plate situated on the front bulkhead.
For Holiday Homes, the VIN can be found on the front chassis cross member and also on the Swift manufacturers plate situated on the lower corner of the rear panel.
In all cases, your chassis or VIN will also be recorded on the documentation received when you purchased the vehicle.